Like many websites, Ape Snacks Ltd uses ‘cookies’. Although they have a silly name (and are a worse snack than ours), Cookies are very clever. They are messages given to a web browser by a web server. A cookie’s main objective is to identify users and personalise their visit by customising web pages for them, for example greeting them by name the next time they visit a site. The secondary objective is to leave crumbs everywhere!
Here at Ape Snacks Ltd we will ask you to set up an account on our site. This will require you to set up a password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and any activities that occur under your account. Ape Snacks Ltd shall not be held liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you to protect your password or account.
To ensure that your personal account information remains confidential, be sure to:
- Make it a good one – We recommend adding in a some numbers
- Keep your password a secret.
- Never distribute the URLs for pages that you have looked at while signed in as a registered customer.
How we use your information
- From time to time, we will inform you by post, e-mail or other available means of new products, promotions and special offers from our site.
- If you join our mailing list you will receive regular newsletter updates. You can unsubscribe to this at any time by e-mailing us at hello@apescom Please use Unsubscribe as the subject header and provide us with your name and correct e-mail address.
- We will only contact you by phone if there is a query regarding your order.