This easter, spoil yourself and your loved ones with some delicious Mini Easter Cheesecakes! These simple and scrumptious mini morsels, melt in your mouth and make the perfect complement to your easter feast!
MINI EASTER CHEESECAKES
4 packets of Crunchy Coconut Bites (crushed)
1 ½ Tbsp Coconut oil (melted)
2 Tbsp Cashew/nut butter
140g light cream cheese
1 Tbsp maple syrup or rice malt syrup
Optional: cocoa nibs, blueberries, extra coconut bites
- Lightly grease 6 holes of a muffin tray and place a disc of parchment paper at the base of each.
- Mix the coconut oil with the cashew/nut butter and Crunchy Coconut Bites. Stir to combine.
- Spoon into the muffin tray and push down with the back of a spoon, then pop in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- In a small mixing bowl, lightly mix together the cream cheese with the maple syrup. Spoon into a piping bag, if you have one, or use a desert spoon.
- Take the cheesecake bases out the freezer and carefully remove from the muffin tray using a dinner knife. Top the bases with the cream cheese mixture.
- Finish with a sprinkle of cocao nibs, blueberries and extra coconut bites.